The Red Café
One of Old Trafford's iconic hospitality experiences, with a lively atmosphere providing the perfect build up to the action
The Red Café
Enjoy a delicious three course meal, complimentary bar, and an insightful Q&A with a former Man Utd player as you savour your visit to the Theatre of Dreams, and enjoy the action from the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand middle tier.
Red Café Package
The Red Café remains one of Old Trafford’s iconic hospitality experiences, with a lively atmosphere providing the perfect build up to the action. Enjoy a delicious three course meal, complimentary bar, and an insightful Q&A with a former Man Utd player as you savour your visit to the Theatre of Dreams, and enjoy the action from the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand middle tier.
Your match day VIP experience begins as you arrive three hours before kick-off. Enter via the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand reception, and take the escalator to level three. When you enter the Red Café you will be greeted with a glass of champagne before being seated at your table. Enjoy your three course meal and complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks. Before the match commences enjoy the former player Q&A, as you study the programme and anticipate the action to come. You will be directed to your seat in the stadium by the match day host, located in the second tier of the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand. Enjoy the action on the pitch and soak up the atmosphere of Old Trafford at its best. At half time remain in your seat or purchase refreshments from the stadium kiosks, and when the final whistle sounds make your way from the stadium after what we hope is a memorable day out.
The Package includes
- VIP match seat in the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand
- Private tables (subject to availability)
- Champagne reception
- Three course a la cartè meal
- Complimentary bar to include beers, house wines, and soft drinks
- Match day souvenir
- Match day programme and team sheet
- Visits from Manchester United legends (subject to availability)
- Car parking (1 per 4 guests)
- Betting facilities
Prices available upon application
- Enter the Red Café via the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand
- Doors will open 3 hours before kick-off
- Your meal will be served at your leisure, before kick-off
- Complimentary bar available
- Guests depart at final whistle (No access to Red Cafe at half time or post-match)
Casual - No shorts, this does not apply to children under 12. The Club has the right to refuse admission to any person wearing attire deemed inappropriate. Strictly no away colours or offensive t-shirts.
Contact us for more information or call us on 01484 539432