What should I wear?
The dress code for our hospitality facilities is smart casual. This means that smart jeans and trainers are allowed however this does not include shorts or sportswear
What if it rains?
In the event of rain during one of our fixtures the hospitality you have purchased will go ahead as normal. The timings are subject to change in the event of early lunch or tea and the bars will close half an hour after the call of stumps. You may be entitled to a refund for the ticket element of your purchase, however this is dependent on the terms and conditions which can be found on the back of your ticket.
I have a special dietary requirement can you cater for this?
Providing you have made us aware of your requirements before you attend the fixture, our caterers will always try their best to adapt menus and provide an alternative option for you to enjoy. In addition to this, all of the meat served in our facilities is Halal. Should you wish to discuss your requirements further please do not hesitate to contact AR Events on 01484 539 432
My tickets haven’t arrived what should I do?
Sometimes tickets go missing in the post and fail to reach our customers, this is something that is unfortunately out of our control but we will always do our utmost to rectify the situation. If you are worried that your tickets are missing please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We will then be able to reissue your tickets and get them sent out to you again, alternatively, you can opt to collect your tickets from the ticket office on the day.
How to get there
TFGM is the best starting point if you’re planning a journey, with a number of online tools to help you on your way and keep you up to speed with the latest public transport updates.
Metrolink trams provide connections across Greater Manchester with 93 stops right across the region. Metrolink runs every few minutes so you don’t need a timetable, you can just turn up and travel. For those visiting the region from further afield there is free parking for Metrolink customers at Park and Ride sites across the network.
You can purchase tickets on-stop or by using the get me there app. Nearest Tram stop: Old Trafford (this stop is directly outside the ground). Plan your Metrolink journey now on the website or at @MCR Metrolink
Greater Manchester’s rail connections mean it’s easy to get here from anywhere in the country.
Manchester Piccadilly, Deansgate Castlefield and Victoria all have access to tram stops, which will take you directly to the ground. Plan your journey now.
A free shuttle bus service, links the main train stations and businesses in Manchester city centre. There are three circular routes to choose from so just hop on and off as often as you like. Plan your journey now.
TRAVEL DIRECTIONS BY CAR
For those using a SatNav, our postcode is M16 0PX.
FROM THE NORTH
• M6, then M61 (signposted Manchester) to junction with M60 Ring Road.
• Join M60 at junction 15 following signs for M60 Ring Road (West & South)/Trafford Park.
• Along M602 to junction 3. Exit following signs for A5063 Salford Quays/Trafford Park.
• Keep going straight ahead on this road and after ¾ mile, the road swings left to the White City Circle junction (signposted A5063 Manchester).
• Stay on the A5063 and keep straight ahead (White City Way) and follow the brown signs to Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
FROM THE SOUTH
• Join the M6 to junction 19 at Knutsford. Exit onto A556 (just after Knutsford services - signposted Manchester).
• Keep on the A556 following signs for the M56/Manchester.
• Join M56 at junction 7 (signposted Manchester).
• At the end of the M56, the road becomes a dual-carriageway (signposted A5103 Manchester).
• Keep straight ahead for ½ mile approx, and then join left-hand lane to join M60 Ring Road (follow signs for Stretford).
• Along M60 Ring Road (South) to junction 7 and then exit following signs for A56 Stretford.
• Join dual-carriageway A56 Chester Road following signs for Stretford & Manchester and follow the brown signs to Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
ALTERNATIVE ROUTE FROM M60 MOTORWAY (ALL DIRECTIONS)
• Stay on M60 Ring Road to junction 9. Exit on to A5081 (signposted Trafford Park).
• Immediately on joining the A5081, keep straight ahead following the sign for ‘Other Neighbourhoods’.
• Stay on the A5081 following signs for Manchester & Old Trafford Football Ground (The ground will appear on your right-hand side after 2.2 miles).
• Continue past the football ground for 0.2 miles to bear right at the White City Circle junction following signs for A5063 Chorlton.
• Go along the A5063 (White City Way) and follow the brown signs to Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
Contact us for more information or call us on 01484 539432