Cooking has become a firm favourite in recent years on the corporate hospitality calendar, this where 'cooking gets tough'.
If you are looking for client entertaining event with a chance to learn some new skills then the the Corporate Cooking Events are perfect. This event is suitable for groups of 10-80 and can be based in various locations around the country.
The event will last for around 4 hours with teams competing directly head to head basis. This will give you and your guests a chance to learn some new skills as well as interecting on a competitive level in a relaxed and informal setting.
Cooking Challenge Sample Itinerary;
- Guest arrive and receive welcome chat
- Guests enter the kitchen and cook off starts, groups split into two teams and under the guidance of the professional chefs and team will put together a course menu
- Each box will contain a mystery box for creativity
- Chef will mark both teams on team work, cooking, creativity and presentation skills
- Guests plate starter and sit down to a 3 course meal and wine. During the dining process guests will go back to the kitchen to complete the main course. Dessert can be finished by chef or the team guests as per the guests wishes
- Winning team announced and a bottle of Champagne awarded
VIP hospitality to include
- Professional Chefs
- Exclusive venue hire
- Welcome soft drinks on arrival
- Three course meal
- Drinks during the meal (half bottle of wine per person)
- Superb kitchen facilities at your disposal
- Bottle of Champagne for winning team
Prices and dates;
Flexible dates throughout 2012. Prices on application.
For further details please contact one of our sales team on 01484 539432
Contact us for more information or call us on 01484 539432