Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park
Sunday 13thSeptember 2015
Now in its fifth year, BBC Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park returns on Sunday 13 September for what promises to be a highlight in London’s live music calendar this summer. Taking part are some of the UK and world’s best-loved artists, along with the network’s much loved presenters.
The Shires & Ward Thomas
Experience the Hyde Park magic in style with a luxury dining experience in the Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park VIP restaurant. Set within a unique vantage point overlooking the arena, with an exclusive terrace looking across to the stage, VIP Hospitality is the perfect way to enjoy your experience of the event – whether you’re enjoying a day out with friends, entertaining clients or treating staff and colleagues. A top class catering offer will be provided, using fresh local produce and complimented with excellent wines.
VIP Hospitality package at £340 (plus VAT) per ticket per person includes:
- Dedicated VIP hospitality entrance
- Special guest accreditation
- Private terrace with unrivalled views of the stage
- A place in the Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park exclusive glass-fronted VIP Restaurant
- Drinks with a canape and antipasto reception
- Three course dinner served with fine wines followed by cheeseboard and coffee
- Selection of Burrito snacks
- Complimentary bar
- Souvenir programme
- Waitress service
- Dedicated luxury toilet facilities
- Direct access to the park
VIP Hospitality opens from 1;15pm and the evening starts with a drink and appetizer reception from 1.30pm.
The main event closes at 9:30pm.
Private tables are available for between 8 – 12 guests with shared facilities for smaller parties. Unfortunately, VIP Hospitality cannot accommodate children under the age of 14 years.
Should you require any further details please do not hesitate to contact on our sales team on 01484 539 432
Contact us for more information or call us on 01484 539432