BBC Proms In The Park
Saturday 14th September 2019
£439.00 per person including VAT plus booking fee (£4.50)
Experience the magic of the Proms in the Park in style from the hospitality area. Perfect for treating valued clients & colleagues or for a day out with friends & family - it is an experience like no other. Expect a stylish setting, delightfully refreshing drinks from the complimentary bar (serving wines, beers, prosecco and soft drinks), a delicious three course meal using fresh produce and served with fine wines, dedicated table service and access to an exclusive terrace with views of the stage.
Hospitality Package includes:
- Exclusive access to the BBC Proms in the Park glass-fronted hospitality area Dedicated entrance for the sole use of hospitality guests
- Private viewing terrace
- Drinks reception upon arrival
- Afternoon Tea (please note this will finish at 17:00)
- Complimentary drinks throughout the day (Including prosecco, wines, beer and soft drinks)*
- Three-course sit down dinner served with a selection of fine wines
- Souvenir programme
- Cloakroom facility
- Dedicated luxury restroom facilities
- Access into the main arena
- Michael Ball - Presenter
- BBC Concert Orchestra - Richard Balcombe Conductor
- Lighthouse Family
- Jack Savoretti
- Chrissie Hynde
- Barry Manilow
- Aida Garifullina
- Rock Choir
Tables will be set for 8 – 12 guests. Smaller parties will be sat on shared tables. The complimentary bar will serve a selection of wines, prosecco, beer and soft drinks
*Spirits, Champagne and premium wines may be purchased in addition to the package, on the day. All additional purchases on the day can be made via credit / debit card payment only. The bar will close 30 minutes prior to the final act finishing.
The hospitality facility and bar opens at 15.00. Full timings to be communicated in due course. All package locations & timings are subject to change. Unfortunately, the Hospitality area is strictly over 18 only and cannot accommodate children.
All guests will be contacted prior to the event (typically three weeks before) to confirm all dietary requirements, special requests, table arrangements - should you wish to be sat with other parties.
If you have any queries relating to the package, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01484 539 432. Should you have accessibility requirements please contact us before you book.
Contact us for more information or call us on 01484 539432